The ideal music to read a DWJ novel to.

Irina Rempt ira at rempt.xs4all.nl
Thu Sep 6 16:11:26 EDT 2001

On Thu, 6 Sep 2001 Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk wrote:

> Me (Philip): Keyboards, voice, bassoon
> Becca: Voice
> Dorian: Voice, cello, some random instrument (shall I see if I can get my
> ukulele to stay in tune?)
> Laurel: Piano, voice, cello
> Sophie: Harp

Me (Irina): Voice (also an alto; do we have too many?), percussion
(I used to be drummer in a Renaissance dance band; I can keep up a
straight rhythm literally for hours, had to do that while we were
recording and people kept losing their parts and had to restart
exactly on the same beat so it could be cut-and-pasted), recorder
(needs some practice), tin whistle, ocarina.

> I can write tunes, and Becca writes pretty good lyrics.
>
> That's five of us, enough for a reasonable group.  Three in Ireland, one in
> England, one in Florida.  Hmm... Arranging rehearsals could be tricky :-)

And one in the Netherlands. Beam us up, Scotty!

   Irina