The ideal music to read a DWJ novel to.

Tarja Rainio vierran at saunalahti.fi
Thu Sep 6 14:01:40 EDT 2001

on 6.9.2001 14:11, Sophie Liebregts at s_liebregts at yahoo.co.uk wrote:

> Oh, I think I know what you mean! Waltari had one
> minor hit in Holland, of the top of my head I would
> say it was about 8 years ago? Starts with the women
> singers (sort of like hey da dee da ya hey da dee da
> ya) and then kicks in with metal guitars and a sort of
> ska-rythym as well.

Yes, that's the one I was thinking about. I like some heavy metal (my
musical favourites range from classical music through pop music and techno
to heavy metal), and I think Waltari has made some very interesting efforts
to cross the boundaries between different types of music, including their
collaborations with Angelin tytöt.

Tarja