The ideal Music to read a Dwj novel to

Sophie Liebregts s_liebregts at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 6 07:01:40 EDT 2001

 --- Ven <ven at vvcrane.fsnet.co.uk> wrote: >

> It has long been a minor niggle for me that in F&H
> the band is
> consistently referred to as "Doors" rather than "The
> Doors" I
> wonder if that was in the editing or the origianl
> writing. They have
> always struck me as the perfect band for Seb.

Yes, I noticed that too. My theory is that Polly does
not really know what's going on as she is not the one
listening to them. A bit like that episode in Father
Ted where he talks about Icy Tea and Snoopy Snoopy Dog
Dog. If I remember right it was mainly Seb and
possibly Nina who listened to it, whilst Polly herself
listens to the classical music that Tom sends her.

But perhaps it is just an editing mistake.

Sophie

(who has to admit that she does not much like the Doors)