The Princess Bride (was Re: McKillip)

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Wed Sep 5 15:12:53 EDT 2001

Tarja said (re "Ash: A Secret History")...

> It has been published as one huge volume in the UK and IIRC in four
volumes
> in the States. The UK paperback I have has 1112 pages and very small
print,
> so I think I might prefer it in four volumes... I haven't read it
yet, the
> size of it is making me wait for a better time to start it.

Ah, that explains it.  Now I come to think of it, I think the
one-volume is actually divided into four sections.

But don't wait about, just dive into it - you don't *really* need to
sleep!  (Trust me, it will keep you up way past your bedtime, but it
is *so* worth it.)

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net

"I feel that if a character cannot communicate, the very least he can
do is to shut up!"
--Tom Lehrer