Joan Aiken (Was: Re: Regency and other fantasy)

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Wed Sep 5 12:24:51 EDT 2001

>>Wolves of Willoughby Chase
>>Black Hearts in Battersea
>>Night Birds on Nantucket
>>The Stolen Lake
>>The Cuckoo Tree
>>Dido and Pa
>>Is (or Is Underground)
>>Cold Shoulder Road
>
> I can add one!  _Dangerous Games_ is listed in the series in our library
> catalog, published 1999.  At least I hope it's new and not a reprint of
> something else under a different title....

I'm not much of an Aiken fan - I read Jane Aiken Hodge, her sister, a bit,
though.

However I would add that there exist Joan Aiken James III books that are not
part of the series above.  I have "The Whispering Mountain" but I think it's the
sequel to another book not in that series?

Philip

permission is prohibited.

Powergen Group.

Power Technology:
Telephone	+44 (0) 115 936 2000
Fax		+44 (0) 115 936 2711
E-mail          techinfo at powertech.co.uk
www		http://www.powertech.co.uk

Registered in England and Wales No: 2366970