What to read? was Re: DWJ's answers: Harry Potter

Tarja Rainio vierran at saunalahti.fi
Tue Sep 4 18:15:49 EDT 2001

on 4.9.2001 23:57, Hallie O'Donovan at hallieod at indigo.ie wrote:

>>> Oh - just read Tarja's next post as I was dialling up - yeah! another
>>> Farscape fan!  I *missed* the first episode of Season 3 as it wasn't
>>> supposed to be starting til September on BBC.  Groan.
>>
>> Actually, I haven't yet watched the first dvd, so I can't comment on whether
>> I will like the series or not, but I have heard good things about it, and
>> expect it to be something I might like. Luckily I have a friend who has the
>> dvds and is willing to loand them. The tv channels probably won't show the
>> series at all.
>
> I know - I looked at your post after having sent this, and was
> slightly freaked that I'd misread it so!  I could have sworn I'd seen
> you say that you loved it.   I thought reading was supposed to be one
> of those skills you never forget - like falling off a bicycle. :)

Ok, now you can say that I'm addicted. I watched the first two episodes (of
the first season) this evening and WOW!!! It looks great. I just hope Petri,
the friend I'm loaning these from, has lots more. If I were rich, there
would already be an order on Amazon to get my own copies, but, unfortunaly,
I'm only a poor student. But, the show looks great!

Tarja