Joan Aiken (Was: Re: Regency and other fantasy)

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Tue Sep 4 15:48:32 EDT 2001

>On Tue, 4 Sep 2001 17:47:30 +0100, Hallie O'Donovan wrote:
>
>>Wolves of Willoughby Chase
>>Black Hearts in Battersea
>>Night Birds on Nantucket
>>The Stolen Lake
>>The Cuckoo Tree
>>Dido and Pa
>>Is (or Is Underground)
>>Cold Shoulder Road
>
>I can add one!  _Dangerous Games_ is listed in the series in our library
>catalog, published 1999.  At least I hope it's new and not a reprint of
>something else under a different title....

Oh, Melissa - that's the kind of mistake *I* make - not you.  :)  In
the last post I mentioned _Dangerous Games_ (_Limbo Lodge_ in the
UK).  It was written after _Cold Shoulder Road_, but chronologically
comes after _The Stolen Lake_.  As I said, it's not much of an
addition to the series, IMHO.  You certainly don't need to read it
after CSR - in fact, I think it would be much better to go straight
on to _The Cuckoo Tree_.

Hallie.