Joan Aiken (Was: Re: Regency and other fantasy)

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Tue Sep 4 15:38:01 EDT 2001

Melissa said...

> >Wolves of Willoughby Chase
> >Black Hearts in Battersea
> >Night Birds on Nantucket
> >The Stolen Lake
> >The Cuckoo Tree
> >Dido and Pa
> >Is (or Is Underground)
> >Cold Shoulder Road
>
> I can add one!  _Dangerous Games_ is listed in the series in our
library
> catalog, published 1999.  At least I hope it's new and not a reprint
of
> something else under a different title....

No, it's new, though titled "Limbo Lodge" on this side of the
Atlantic.  It fits beside "The Stolen Lake", between "Night Birds on
Nantucket" and "The Cuckoo Tree" (though which side of "The Stolen
Lake", I'm not sure).

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net

"I feel that if a character cannot communicate, the very least he can
do is to shut up!"
--Tom Lehrer