The Princess Bride (was Re: McKillip)

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Tue Sep 4 15:31:19 EDT 2001

Melissa said...

> the first Ash book--next time TELL me it's in multiple volumes, I
was so
> dejected when it didn't show up in the computer search, and relieved
when it
> was actually there on the shelf

Is this the Mary Gentle one that I recommended?  If so, I plead
ignorance; I didn't know it came in more than one volume.  The copy I
found in my local library is in one huge enormous volume (slightly
larger than the one-volume LotR!).  Glad you finally found it, though!

> And I'm reading _A College of Magics_ and have already figured out
why I
> thought it was Regency when it's actually Edwardian, but I'll save
that for
> later.

Well?  It's later - why did you? :-)

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net

"I feel that if a character cannot communicate, the very least he can
do is to shut up!"
--Tom Lehrer