dwj-digest (Diana Wynne Jones) Sherwood Smith

Gross Family argross at bigpond.net.au
Tue Sep 4 04:17:35 EDT 2001

I've managed to find copies of Sherwood Smith's _Crown Duel_ and _Court
Duel_ (on the basis of recommendations from this list, so it had better be
good people!) but they haven't arrived from the US yet. I was wondering,
though, about her _Wren_ books. Are they worth going to any trouble to find?
I have the first two (not read yet, though--also arriving from the US), but
not the third, _Wren's War_, and was wondering if it's worth really
searching for. Anyone read these?

Ros