More on reading (was Re: DWJ's answers: Harry Potter)

leza70 at juno.com leza70 at juno.com
Mon Sep 3 21:56:54 EDT 2001

Rebecca wrote:
My other favorite short story collection, not even in the same league as
deLint, bu still good: Book of Enchantments, by Wrede.  Frying Pan of
Doooom!
++++++++

As the mother of young children, I appreciate the short story more than
ever.  I have a hard time finding time to read during the day and read
e-mail at night.  I am able to make it through a short story and have
time to digest it before reading the next.

Thanks for these recommendations.  I love reading deLint and Wrede and
have not read these two books before.
-Jill