Joan Aiken (Was; Re Regency and other fantasy)

Alex alex.mb at zoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 3 20:09:47 EDT 2001

Is shocked me when I first read it. The contrast between is's lack of name
and the elaborate, classical names of Dido and Penelope was stark. But then
again, Pa cared about none of them and Is fo9und herself in the dark and
could name herself there. I'm sure there's lots of complex linguistical
stuff in ther butit's late and I'm still playing scrabble.

Alex