What to read? was Re: DWJ's answers: Harry Potter

Tarja Rainio vierran at saunalahti.fi
Mon Sep 3 13:24:09 EDT 2001

on 1.9.2001 19:46, Hallie O'Donovan at hallieod at indigo.ie wrote:

> Oh, Tarja, I *knew* I had a moral obligation to have a database of my
> books!  I have it, and could have put it in with the others I sent
> you.  But I'll probably borrow something from you in return and will
> put BoB in the return envelope.  Ania, you missed your chance - I
> *told* you BoB was good!:)

There's time enough after I've read the books you sent me. After all, I've
waited this long, so what are a few more weeks/months/whatever to me =).

> Oh - just read Tarja's next post as I was dialling up - yeah! another
> Farscape fan!  I *missed* the first episode of Season 3 as it wasn't
> supposed to be starting til September on BBC.  Groan.

Actually, I haven't yet watched the first dvd, so I can't comment on whether
I will like the series or not, but I have heard good things about it, and
expect it to be something I might like. Luckily I have a friend who has the
dvds and is willing to loand them. The tv channels probably won't show the
series at all.

Tarja