More book recommendations.

liril at gmx.net liril at gmx.net
Mon Sep 3 10:11:06 EDT 2001

Hi,

I just tried Alexlit's book recommendations. At first I thought it a bit odd (
- I really thought Slaughterhouse Five was a good book, but I wouldn't rate it
"enjoyable", neither Anne Frank's diaries, and somehow it seemed very strange
to have the same scale for Hamlet and Hitchhiker's Guide) but the results
shocked me: so many books I read and liked a lot. And "Bridge of Birds" came
out first... (which I haven't read so far)

No DWJ, but then, she doesn't have to be recommended to me...

Bettina