DWJ's answers: Harry Potter

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Mon Sep 3 05:13:41 EDT 2001

Ros, on _Shadow of Albion_:

>I bought this one at a remaindered book sale and haven't read it yet! It's
>*awful* when you start a book all excited and are so disappointed. Having
>heard this from you, I may put off reading this for a while. When I get to
>it, if I disagree with your reaction, I'll let you know!

That would be fun!  But when you do get around to reading it, keep an
eye out for a bit in France, iirc, where they set up a password.  It
goes on for about four lines, and had me in hysterics thinking how
"gnomic utterance" it was.  :)  Tough Guide does James Bond meets
Jane Austen in a Regency that should have known better, anyone?

Hallie.