The ideal music to read a DWJ novel to.

Kyla Tornheim kyla at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Sat Sep 1 22:51:58 EDT 2001

On Sat, 1 Sep 2001, Sophie Liebregts wrote:
> What do you usually put on your music system, when
> reading a DWJ book?
I usually don't listen to any music when I'm reading, simply because I
find it too distracting. However, the summer I got my very stereo (with a
CD player! the first one in our house!), I listened to CDs almost
constantly, curled up reading on the sofa. And because I listened to
Enya's self-titled CD repeatedly as I read Pamela Dean's _Tam Lin_ for the
first time, at least two of the songs always make me think of Thomas.