More books, Was: DWJ's answers: Harry Potter

Sophie Liebregts s_liebregts at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 1 13:27:30 EDT 2001

 --- Fiona Haggart <F.Haggart at btinternet.com> wrote: >
I've been rereading through Tanith Lee...Kill The
> Dead is still a huge
> favourite. I finished Orson Scott Card's Enchantment
> a while back and
> enjoyed it a great deal as I thought it was quite a
> departure for him but
> quite witty.
>
> Fiona

Funny you should say that. I was just about to order
Biting the Sun by Tanith Lee, which I read about 8
years ago from the library. Had to decide against it,
mainly as it would not ship in time and would arrive
to my house after I have moved.  I also have some
catch up DWJ (Time of the Ghost) and Emma Bull's
Finder on the way, so I'm okay for the time being.
Will order some Tanith after that, because I realised
I have missed her.

Sophie

P.S. Check those authors and say " Thanks, Diana,
Hidden Turnings was a great little book for finder
some good authors.