Too Quiet

Ven ven at vvcrane.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Oct 30 20:35:23 EST 2001

Well, it is too quiet isn't it?

I'd like to  call for a launching of new threads.

Here's mine: What's the first attempt at writing sf  or fantasy that
you can remember. Mine was about a bunch of cats, with military
ranks, who went to Mars and met an alien. It started in a very
civilised way with breakfast, they discussed what they were going
to do over their sausage and eggs. I think it was by Dr Who out of
Top Cat, with a dash of the knights of the round table in the way
they went on quests.
                                           Ven.

Samuel R Delany. "The Fall of the Towers"