Gaiman's American Gods

JOdel at aol.com JOdel at aol.com
Sat Oct 13 13:04:17 EDT 2001

In a message dated 10/10/01 10:29:18 AM, Melissa at Proffitt.com writes:

<< When I was a teen, Arthur Dent made an impression on me because I
had never seen a protagonist like him before.  And he was still the first
thing that came to mind when I read _Neverwhere_.  Some of that is obviously
setting and plot: ordinary guy in England is drawn violently out of his own
world into another about which he knows nothing.  >>

Funny. Sounds like Bilbo Baggins to me...