Gaiman's American Gods

Paul Andinach pandinac at tartarus.uwa.edu.au
Thu Oct 11 06:16:28 EDT 2001

On Thu, 11 Oct 2001, Rowland, Jennifer A B wrote:

> I haven't read Neverwhere, but I thought the series was good and I
> mean to read the book at some point and compare! (Was it a
> "miniseries"? I thought it had the full 6 episodes.)

Six episodes, yes. But bear in mind that our North American brethren
and sistren[1] aren't used to the idea of six episodes constituting a
full series: American series generally run to at least thirteen
episodes.

[1] I know that's not right, but I can never remember what the correct
word is.

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."