Gaiman's American Gods

christian nutt ferricide at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 10 00:43:07 EDT 2001

interesting, and i would have to agree. but the tone of AG is nothing like
DWJ, is the stumbling block in comparing them. i guess i'm into style as
much as i am into message. or the importance of style as much as the
importance of message. AG is really rather unlike DWJ's work, in that sense.
not just because it's a book for adults (after all, she has hers as well.)
also, shadow is just a character who would never come within 50 feet of a
DWJ book, i think.

i do like AG though. and i recommend it.

[ christian nutt - ferricide at hotmail.com ]