Gaiman's American Gods

christian nutt ferricide at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 9 20:38:57 EDT 2001

well, now that i've warned you, you'll probably like it better. lowered
expectations, and all that. but i didn't think neverwhere was very good at
all. very redundant to the sandman in terms of characters, and also kind of
a hitchhiker's guide ripoff, almost.

of course, my low expectations after reading neverwhere are what let me
enjoy stardust so much, i think... =)

[ christian nutt - ferricide at hotmail.com ]