Gaiman's American Gods

Margaret Elizabeth Parks mep3 at st-andrews.ac.uk
Tue Oct 9 20:26:33 EDT 2001

Oh. . . I found Stardust a bit disappointing.  Underdeveloped, I think.  I
liked it but I didn't find it special in any great way.
I've got Neverwhere on my bookshelf--I'm hoping I'll like that better.

lizzie, always prolific at 1:32 am. . . too bad I can't seem to turn my
attentions toward martyrdom in Chile. . . .