World fantasy award

christian nutt ferricide at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 6 04:29:08 EDT 2001

>Wow.  I meant to ask her if she'd write something about judging the WFA for
>that bulletin, but maybe it would be a bad idea.  I kept scrapping drafts
>of
>the question as sounding too much like digging for dirt.  Maybe I can frame
>a better question now....

for what it's worth, i'd love some dirt. i'd also love to know what book she
doesn't like that everyone else loves. well, i guess if it ends up being the
winner, we'd know anyway.. but it's still very intruiging. i guess this is
not too unexpected considering the tough guide...

[ christian nutt - ferricide at hotmail.com ]