World fantasy award

Ven ven at vvcrane.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Oct 5 19:59:19 EDT 2001

Hi everyone, some news of Dwj turned up on the Tim Powers list
(his Declare is up for the WFA). From October's Ansible Link
newsletter;

Diana Wynne Jones became disgruntled with the WFA in mid
September. "I have just resigned from the WFA judging panel. I
disagree so radically with them all. and now they are talking about
God being on the side of the disputed book. So I gave up!!"

Ooh er.

Further to this has everyone seen Dwj's September bulletin on
dianawyneejones.com? The first of a regular series.
                                           Ven.

Samuel R Delany. "The Fall of the Towers"