An amusing story, caused by sleep deprevation in college students.

Rebecca Ganetzky rganetzk at oberlin.edu
Thu Oct 4 17:42:09 EDT 2001

I was looking for info on Sorcery and Cecilia online, just now, and I come
across this very nice e-mail written to a listserve about it, and I'm like
this is great; follow the link on it.  The link is out of date, so I go
back to the initial page to see if there are any other interesting posts to
that thread, and there aren't but the next thread is called YOG --
spoilers; That's right, I was looking at the website for this list, read
posts and followed links, all that have been posted since I joined, and I
didn't notice.

Rebecca D. Ganetzky
"...and do not say that a thing is impossible to understand, for eventually
it will be understood."-Rabbi Hillel