Baaaaaaaaaaa was re conversation starter

Ven ven at vvcrane.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Nov 30 15:10:26 EST 2001

Suitably woolly headed I had started to trot toward the woods
(Banner Wood of course) when Christian appeared waving his arms
and shouting (because this is how you talk to sheep, not
because that's how he writes). Baaaaaa.

While I'm hesitating, staring at Christian with my silly yellow eyes
and chewing thoughtfully (because sheep are always chewing
something) there's time for everyone else to finsih the book.
                                           Ven.

The truth will make ye fret

Terry Pratchett, The Truth.