hexwood -- schedule? method?

christian nutt ferricide at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 28 05:09:57 EST 2001

did anyone ever come up with a schedule for reading hexwood? i know a few
people posted that they'd finished already, but nothing's come of it.
personally, i think we should have a 'read by' date where we all commence
talking.

second, did we ever figure a method? i know people went back and forth
talking about either reading the whole book and then talking or reading it
in chunks.. was anything ever decided on? is this going anywhere? i got my
copy of hexwood back, so i'm keen for this to take flight. =)

[ christian nutt - ferricide at hotmail.com ]