OT: HP movie

Elizabeth Parks mep3 at st-andrews.ac.uk
Fri Nov 16 19:23:41 EST 2001

Has anyone else seen it yet?  I'm sure the answer is yes. . . I'm curious
as to what you guys think of the movie.

Insert

creative

here

I thought it could have been better but I also thought it could have been
much much worse. . . seems like the focus was more on getting the story
done than establishing any of the characters. . . I think you sort of have
to have read the book first. . . I have absolutely no idea how they're
going to fit the fourth one into a movie, especially--miniseries would be
nice but probably not as profitable :(.  All in all, I think it was worth
seeing--though I sort of freaked out when they asked us if we wanted our
popcorn with salt or <gulp> sugar.

lizzie

If you don't think it sounds good. . .  we probably don't like the kind of
music you listen to.
	John McCrea of CAKE on their music