Words, sounds, pictures

Margaret Elizabeth Parks mep3 at st-andrews.ac.uk
Tue Nov 13 16:48:20 EST 2001

I spent all of Dealing With Dragons raving about Cimerone, and was quite
upset when I discovered, in the next book, that her name was Cimorene and
had been the whole time.  I made do with naming my parakeet Cimerone.

I've been wondering. . . has anyone heard anything about Patricia Wrede
doing something new?  It seems like it's been quite a while. . .

lizzie