conversation starter

Margaret Elizabeth Parks mep3 at st-andrews.ac.uk
Tue Nov 13 16:31:42 EST 2001

It might also be possible to make it into an ebook--I'm really not sure
how that works but people send me lots of them, so I know it does work.
Legality would be an issue there.

:(  I wish they would reprint it.  I'd probably buy at least three copies
(I still haven't gotten it through my head that DWJ books are readily
available now--when I see one, I tend to buy it.  Despite already owning a
copy or two.