Audiobooks

Margaret Elizabeth Parks mep3 at st-andrews.ac.uk
Tue Nov 13 16:25:57 EST 2001

I quite excitedly bought the tape of Howl in a James Thin my second week
in Scotland, even though it was <ick!> abridged and even though I'm not
fond of that cover (nor of the illustrations inside the print version with
that cover.  Sophie DOES NOT look like that.  That is all there is to it.
So there).  Unfortunately, I don't have a tape player with me, and haven't
gotten around to begging, borrowing, or stealing (it is, after all,
abridged).  I think I'll have to wait until I go home for Christmas to
listen to it. . . here's hoping that audio tapes, unlike videotapes, are
the same in the US and UK.

lizzie