conversation starter

Anita Graham amgraham at cygnus.uwa.edu.au
Mon Nov 12 19:55:35 EST 2001

> A couple of fans of old school stories have reprinted
> facsmile copies of
> some books by Elsie Oxenham - their site is at
> http://www.rockterrace.demon.co.uk/GGBP/.

They have also published books by Elinor M. Brent-Dyer. See
http://www.rockterrace.demon.co.uk/FOCS/.
However I have to just say that neither the Oxenhams nor the Brent-Dyers
were out of copyright.

The heirs of Brent-Dyer have given their permission to publish the
books.
Oxenham's heirs haven't in general, however this one book has a
different copyright owner who Has allowed it to be republished.

 I haven't seen any