conversation starter

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Mon Nov 12 12:03:21 EST 2001

>>Changeover (DWJ) / The Changeover (Mahy) (Similarity of title)
>
> feel free to pick up the tab on my copy of changeover. =)
> last time i saw it on ebay it went for like, $100, iirc.
> i'd like to read it.. but not that much. certainly not with my current
> financial limitations, anyway.

:-)  That is a problem.  If you ask very nicely you can borrow mine - when I get
it back from the list member who has it atm......

I wonder.  Is anyone on this list a publisher?  How easy would it be to do an
edition - assuming all the necessary permission could be obtained?  We could
even use the original book as a master, the way Wordsworth do - publisher's
copyright in the image on the page only lasts 25 years, and it was pub'd in
1971...

Philip.

permission is prohibited.

Powergen Group.

Power Technology:
Telephone	+44 (0) 115 936 2000
Fax		+44 (0) 115 936 2711
E-mail          techinfo at powertech.co.uk
www		http://www.powertech.co.uk

Registered in England and Wales No: 2366970