The Proffitt Show

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Thu Nov 8 12:59:51 EST 2001

On Thu, 8 Nov 2001, Melissa Proffitt wrote:
|Though I apologize for
|doing it on this forum; usually it's just private.  In my defense, he
|started it.)

No, we can make this on-topic, really.  Hmm, let me see...  At
least  you don't have to fill theh ouse with dwarves and flying
pigs to get his attention?  No, that doesn't work.  How about
Jamie's jabbering maching from Homeward Bounders.  Jacob needs to
type: "The rules are on our side.  There are enough of us left
to ".

Okay, I can't make it on-topic.  But I tried!  Well, maybe we can
make this a habit we all share.   Hey, Sally, what's for dinner?
Could you pass me my tea?

Hmph.  Mabe the intervening oceans and continents make this
impractical.

;)

-deborah
deborah at suberic.net
--
There were green alligators, and long necked geese
Humpty-backed camels and chimpanzees