Too Quiet

Wed Nov 7 16:36:10 EST 2001

On Wed, 7 Nov 2001 11:19:24 -0700, Jacob Proffitt wrote:

>Um.  What about the Pern Chronicles?  Weren't those earlier?

That was two or three years later.  Technically that was my first attempt at
fan fiction, though I didn't know it at the time.

(I really don't remember the ages I did things at, but where I was living at
the time.  The first time I created sf was in second grade, in Provo, but it
was live-action role playing.  The first story was in Laredo Elementary
School in Aurora, CO.  The Pern Chronicles (don't ask) was in Syracuse, NY.)

Melissa Proffitt
now exclusively the author of boring long-winded email