conversation starter

Kyla Tornheim kyla at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Tue Nov 6 17:41:59 EST 2001

On Tue, 6 Nov 2001, Corrick, Georgia wrote:
> Maybe we could alternate a DWJ book with a non-DWJ book?
Erm. Not to be rude, I hope, but this *is* a Diana Wynne Jones mailing
list. I think it's great when people suddenly veer off into discussing
Connie Willis or Jane Austen or what have you, but planning to discuss DWJ
books only half the time seems sub-optimal to me.

However, I do think planning to discuss DWJ books in depth is a fine plan,
particularly as I've *read* all of them. Or almost all. (this is in
contrast to my other book discussion list, which keeps on discussing books
I haven't read, don't have, and don't have time to get from the library.