conversation starter

Jennifer Forsyth jforsyth at equinox.unr.edu
Tue Nov 6 11:37:13 EST 2001

It sounds like giving people time to get their hands on copies of the books
will be a key component of discussions. Maybe (though it seems a little funny
when we haven't even started one) we should start figuring out what book
people would like to read after Hexwood. Any nominations? We should probably
make sure we choose one that's currently in print next time. Also, it was
suggested that we have a subject line of BD: (for Book Discussion), and I'm
sure that would be followed by Hexwood or Hex or some indication of the book
under discussion.

Jennifer Forsyth