conversation starter

Corrick, Georgia g.corrick at southampton.gov.uk
Tue Nov 6 09:36:29 EST 2001

I thought Fire & Hemlock _had_ been reprinted - in the UK, anyway - in the
same format as the other reprints - very colourful covers. I've just checked
on Amazon and it certainly looks like it (republished last summer).

Just back from Waterstones where I failed to find Hexwood (it is apparently
in the other branch, though), but where there is a table of books with a
sign "New Children's Books" ... and a copy of Power of Three. Published 1976
but maybe its time has only just arrived ... ? As for the actual new book, I
didn't even know there was one - does she mention it on her website? Can't
seem to access it at the moment.

Georgia