conversation starter

Rebecca Ganetzky rganetzk at oberlin.edu
Tue Nov 6 08:16:28 EST 2001

 >Fortunate there've been so many DWJ reprinted
>recently -
I know!  Isn't it great?  I just got my first copy of Castle in the Air --
which I coulnd't even find for under fifty dollars under the Internet.
It's back in print, now!  Does anyone know if they plan to reprint all of
her books?  I'd like to see Fire and Hemlock and Homeward Bounders back in
print, but I think I may be just dreaming :-/
Oh, does anyone have any info on her new book? I couldn't find out anything.
Rebecca

Rebecca D. Ganetzky
"...and do not say that a thing is impossible to understand, for eventually
it will be understood."-Rabbi Hillel