conversation starter

Jennifer Forsyth jforsyth at equinox.unr.edu
Mon Nov 5 17:06:00 EST 2001

Okay. I'm up for Hexwood, too, only I'll need a few days for the public library
system to get it to my branch. Other people may be in the same bind, needing
some time to get a copy, so I'd suggest that we not start for a week or so.
Should we read the whole thing and discuss it in its entirety, or do it in a
few chunks over some span of time? That will make a difference in how soon we
can start. (If anybody needs more time, please speak up!) I like the BD:
protocol. What else do we need to know before we start? I was hoping that
probing questions would come up in the course of discussion, as it seems they
usually do on this list, but if somebody wants to give us a few starters,
that's good, too. Are you volunteering, Robyn? :-)

Jennifer Forsyth