conversation starter

Ven ven at vvcrane.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Nov 4 13:52:45 EST 2001

Jennifer suggested we all (re)read the same book to start a
discussion. Great idea -- but who chooses the book?!
I think I would go for one of the "controversial" novels -- Tale of Time
City -- one that I don't like much --  or Hexwood -- which I don't
quite get -- both of which have their fans, or Power of Three -- which
I like a lot more than some iirc. As to who should make the choice,
well, I nominate Jennifer, as it was her idea.

                                           Ven.

The truth will make ye fret

Terry Pratchett, The Truth.