Children's lit thesis?

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Wed May 30 18:38:44 EDT 2001

I did mine at Simmons, in Boston Massachusetts.  It is a great
but small program.  In Canada, where I assume you are, Lissa Paul
is on the Education faculty at the University of New Brunswick,
and Perry Nodleman is at the University of Winnipeg.  There are
other notables scattered over Canada, but those are the only two
I know off-hand.

To the best of my knowledge, Simmons is the only U.S. program
that isn't part of a library science or an education program.

-deborah
deborah at suberic.net
--
Can the gods catch flu?  I think I may have given it to all of them.
					-- chrestomanci