Prepositions (was writing on the walls, and before that something else.)

Rebecca Ganetzky rganetzky at madison.k12.wi.us
Wed May 30 18:15:07 EDT 2001

I humbly bow to all of you with more prepositional skills than I have.  I
always find the quote quite (hehe quote quite :-)  sorry long day.)  fun
anyway, although I have had a quote a few "What's a preposition?"s and many
"Isn't with a preposition?"s.
By the way, very impressive Dorian, I can't get that many prepositions into
one sentence, much less in a row (and no, I don't even want to try.)
-RDG
To recklessly split infinitives is not recommended syntax.

Rebecca D. Ganetzky