Wind Singer

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Wed May 30 17:08:42 EDT 2001

Our largest city bookshop has a lovely display right in the front of the
store, of about 5 DWJ titles, plus a couple of Bartlett books and HP4. There
is also a book which I haven't heard of before: Wind Singer by William
Nicholson. Has anyone read this, or heard anything about it? It looked quite
tempting, but my life is so busy at the moment, I think I would need some
positive reinforcement before I allow myself to be distracted by something
else.
Regards
Elizabeth.

Elizabeth Evans
Acquisitions Department / Te Tari Rauemi Hou
Te Tumu Herenga / University of Auckland Library
Private Bag 92019
Room 102B, 26 Princes St
Auckland
New Zealand