Slitghly OT; DWJ and "Buffy"

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Fri May 25 11:20:02 EDT 2001

On Fri, 25 May 2001 lpuszcz at uoft02.utoledo.edu wrote:

|I was watching the season finale to "Buffy' and I had a DWJ thought.  I
|don't think it wil spoil anything, but since i don't know where the season
|is abroad, I'll put in spolier space anyway.

the UK is 10 days behind us; buffy airs the Friday after the
Friday after our Tuesday.  (At least in the spring, when they've
caught up.)

|SPOILER
|

|SPOILER
|

|SPOLIER

Big old spoiler!

Big old spoiler!

Big old spoiler!

Big old spoiler!

Big old spoiler!

Big old spoiler!

Big old spoiler!

Big old spoiler!

Big old spoiler!

Big old spoiler!

Big old spoiler!

|Did Glory remind anyone else of Gwendolyn from "Charmed Life?'I watched
|her order her minions around all season and thought about her,
|particularly when the point came up that she wanted to get back to her
|world, as Gwendolyn wanted to get intoanother world, and didn't care what
|she did to achieve her goal.  Anyone else think of this?  Personally, I'm
|wondering what the next season will be like, with that ending.

So let's see: Giles as Chrestomanci, Dawn as Janet, Ben as Cat...

funky.  I like this idea.  Except for the Ben getting
deservedly suffocated part, it sort of works.

-deborah
deborah at suberic.net
--
There were green alligators, and long necked geese
Humpty-backed camels and chimpanzees