The Writing's on the Walls (Was: Re: On the subject of WickedWomen)

Rebecca Ganetzky rganetzky at madison.k12.wi.us
Fri May 25 09:03:19 EDT 2001

>>>12.  In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real
>>men,
>>women were real women and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were
>>real
>>small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri.
>>
>>Douglas Adams.  I think it's "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy", but it
>>*could* be one of the later ones.  (Have we all got our towels ready for
>>tomorrow?)
>
>And Rebecca said her entire first-hour class was bringing them in!
>Whatever class is this?  (Love it already!)
 Computer Networkinhg.  Quite fun, I'm the only girl from my school to have
taken it in the three years that it's been offfered, but I have fun in a
class full of male nerds.  (But I forgot my towel)  Quote ID, and I don't
know the answer, oh wait, I got it...
"'What will the other nerds think of me now?' [He] despaired."