Fw: [wicklowgreens] Fw: energy protest (very OT)

Jacob Proffitt Jacob at Proffitt.com
Sun May 20 23:29:14 EDT 2001

Dorian,

Let's leave politics off list, please.  I am a strong conservative and big
supporter of George Bush (which actually gets me in trouble with fellow
conservatives).  I tend to be very vocal in other forums and I'm tempted to
take up the challenge here.  I don't want to get into it, though, because I
like the current atmosphere here and I would hate to see that change as
battle lines are drawn from things external to the books we typically
discuss.  Unlike food choice or cultural exchanges, this is something that
could potentially damage friendships I cherish.

Please, if you want to vent, feel free to send me (or anyone else) private
mail, but leave it off the list.

Jacob Proffitt