Mystical cats was Re A Very Deep Secret

Ven ven at vvcrane.fsnet.co.uk
Tue May 15 20:19:25 EDT 2001

Ania wrote

> Not exactly a deep secret, but I thought it may amuse you all to know that
> my cat Jadzia (or, in full, Jadzia Catalina Mogletta), who is white with
> black an orange patches (which never quite manage to merge into
> tortoiseshell except on her tail) has a perfect sign of infinity on her
> side, in orange on black background.

My Camberwell Beauty has what is either a thunderhead or an anvil
on her chest in blacks and browns on white. She and her brother
rather enjoy watching thunderstorms and fireworks -- so long as
they are undercover.
Ven,

If all the good people were clever,
And all clever people were good,
The world would be nicer than ever
We thought that it possibly could.

Dame Elizabeth Wordsworth, Good and Clever 1990