ABE

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Mon May 14 13:13:55 EDT 2001

>>I use ABE a lot--I like it better than Bibliofind, though they list pretty
>>much the same sellers--
>
> I always use bookfinder.com  That embraces ABE *and* Bibliofind and lots of
> others too.
>
> Sallyo.

I'll second that.  Bookfinder is an excellent search site, with only the
occasional rounding error in currency conversions to mar its perfection.

But I also agree with Melissa - the books one finds in such places are not the
cheapest, and when you add postage, it is quite an expensive way of obtaining
reading matter (especially since most of the books are the wrong side of the
Atlantic for me - or, I suppose, the Pacific for Sally?)

Philip.

prohibited.

Telephone     +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax                +44 (0) 2476 42 5432